Holmes won the contract to outfit bars and other catering facilities at the new John Carr stand constructed at York Racecourse.
Holmes designed, manufactured and installed many metres of bars and other facilities in the racecourse’s new Northern End Development that includes the John Carr Stand, which is one of the original Racecourse grandstands and dates from 1754.
- Each bar was designed to individually complement the relevant offer and operational style
- £400,000 bar and food service redevelopment
- Bespoke bar and back bar displays
- External Griddle and Pizza food offer
- Bespoke modern servery displays
“The general reaction to the new facilities has been overwhelmingly positive, both in their visual impact and in the operational performance. The John Carr Stand and overarching canopy have been a revelation. We are tremendously grateful to you and your team for your contribution and endeavours on this landmark project”
William Derby, Chief Executive of York Racecourse